At TCBC, we believe in the power of prayer. It is our privilege to pray for you, and to have you join us in praying for those in need.
Pray With Us
Wednesday evenings, 7-8 p.m
Spend time praising God together, confessing our sins to Him and interceding for the needs of the church, the nation and each other.
Connect With a Shepherd
Want to pray with a shepherd? Submit a request below, a Shepherd will connect with you soon.
Guide to Prayer Walking
Never gone on a Prayer Walk before but interested in learning more?
Download our guide and start walking!
You can submit a prayer request by clicking the ‘Share Your Prayer Request’ button below.
Your prayer request can be:
- Public, and named
- Public, but anonymous
- for leaders only, not to be posted online
You can also choose to be notified when someone prays for you.
Let others know you prayed by clicking on the ‘I Prayed For This’ button.
Hi church family! Our son, Theo (age 5), suffered a traumatic cataract in his right eye back in July. After a series of tests we discovered that the sight in the right eye is impaired and will require surgery in which an artificial lens will be placed in the eye in order for vision to be restored.
We are headed to Indianapolis on Tuesday for his surgery. While pediatric cataracts sometimes happen it isn't ideal that he will have to have an artificial lens/glasses to be able to see.
However, we are ever so grateful that this kind of option is available and his vision will be able to be restored, Lord willing!
Specific prayer requests:
1. Lord, be with the hands of the surgeon and the team that is caring for Theo. Let the surgery be routine and without complication. Praying for no adverse side effects from anesthesia.
2. Lord, be with Matt and I as we are traveling with Theo over the next several weeks (with many followups) to our Pediatric Othomologist in Indy. Praying for safe travel and peaceful spirits.
3. Lord, be with our other 3 kids (and animals) while they have varying routines since we will be gone for a couple of nights.
4. Praying for a miraculous recovery with no complications and injury. Pray that we can keep Theo still long enough for his eye to heal properly and cause no further damage! Matt and I are leaving on an anniversary trip 2.5 weeks from now so there is some anxiety about his healing while we are away.
5. Theo will need glasses at the end of this process but our big prayer is that he will only need them for reading.
Thank you for praying friends! His surgery is scheduled for 12:30 EST on Tuesday, September 13