At TCBC, we believe in the power of prayer. It is our privilege to pray for you, and to have you join us in praying for those in need.
Pray With Us
Wednesday evenings, 7-8 p.m
Spend time praising God together, confessing our sins to Him and interceding for the needs of the church, the nation and each other.
Guide to Prayer Walking
Never gone on a Prayer Walk before but interested in learning more?
Download our guide and start walking!
You can submit a prayer request by clicking the ‘Share Your Prayer Request’ button below.
Your prayer request can be:
- Public, and named
- Public, but anonymous
- for leaders only, not to be posted online
You can also choose to be notified when someone prays for you.
Let others know you prayed by clicking on the ‘I Prayed For This’ button.
Bryan and Pam Bloom
Would you please pray for our granddaughter Emmie this week. She and Callie are headed to Birmingham Alabama for a third opinion. They are not seeking confirmation of Systemic Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis, but a third opinion regarding treatment.
1. Please pray specifically for safe travel on Tuesday. Birmingham is 4 hours from where they are staying. Please pray for Callie's alertness on the road and for ease of navigation in a city they have never been to before.
2. Please pray for the doctor's insight. Specifically, approaches and combinations that no one has thought about. Please pray for an approach that works.
3. Please pray for encouraging words from the doctor. Words from other doctors have not been encouraging for Callie and David.
4. Pray that all of this is unnecessary. Pray for God to heal Emmie of this disease completely and restore to her the lifestyle of a normal 6 year old little girl.